Here are a few ideas for how to go about your love day in the city:
1) Head over to North Beach and enjoy a romantic dinner at Park Tavern in the perfect red dress.
2) Pack a picnic for Golden Gate Park, and don’t forget your hat!
3) Go for a walk over Big Red in comfortable, yet chic activewear.
4) Stay in bed all day in lovely loungewear.
5) Wear your hot pants to Ghirardelli and savor the rich chocolate with a view!
6) Dress up for a movie night in a vintage off-the-shoulder number.
No matter what you end up wearing this Valentine’s Day, remember this:
“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.”
— Yves Saint-Laurent